My work has been featured in a number of newsletters and websites since I started my blog. This is my not-so-successful attempt at compiling a few of those newsletters and websites for you!
- Adoption STAR Famous Adoptees
- Adoption Today (January 2013)
- Good Men Project
- Huffington Post
I won’t ever truly think of myself as a speaker, but listed below are a few conferences and trainings at which I have presented.
- Harambee Village Conference (2008)
- North American Council on Adoptable Children Annual Conference (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017)
- Crossroads of America Adoption Conference (2012)
- La Semana Conference (2014)
Here are some of the topics I have presented on:
- 10 Things Adoptive Parents Should Know
- Compassion Fatigue and Self Care (for youth and for parents/professionals)
- Importance of Youth Networks
- Transracial Adoption
- Love and Loss in Adoption
- Talking to Your Kids About the Tough Stuff
For speaking inquiries or other requests, please contact me directly at email@example.com.